Landscape Sales Staff
Australian Native Landscapes Pty Ltd is a 100% family owned and operated business celebrating 50 years in business in 2021. We are currently seeking experienced and energetic Retail Sales Assistant’s at our Terrey Hills landscape supply outlet on a fulltime basis.
• At least six months retail customer service experience
• Must have current valid driver’s license
• Enthusiastic, hard-working attitude and commitment to providing exceptional customer service
• A focus on ensuring our high safety standards are met
• Numeracy and literacy skills and familiarity with operating a till/POS systems
• Sound understanding of landscaping materials
• Comfortable working alone and following set instructions
• Availability to work flexible hours including early mornings and weekends
• Availability to work weekends
The successful applicants will have great customer service skills, a high level of professionalism, be proactive and self-motivated and focused on providing maximum customer satisfaction. They will be well presented, confident and physically fit to perform manual handling duties (such as the relocation of pots, homewares, bagged product, and accessories.
Duties will include but not limited to the following:
• Serving customers in our retail outlet, completing sales, operating a till and handling cash
• Aiding and giving information to customers regarding product selection and delivery options
• Unpacking and checking stock and creating elegant displays on the shop floor
• Attending phone and enquiries.
• General cleaning and tidying of the shop and products
What we offer you:
• Excellent remuneration – negotiable on experience
• Career progression
• Friendly team and working environment
• On the job training, with particular emphasis on products used in landscaping and operation of retail POS electronic systems
Link to this job: