YARD HAND - CASUAL
Australian Native Landscapes (ANL) established in 1971 is the leader in Horticultural manufacture and distribution on the East Coast of Australia and remains a 100% Australian owned and operated family business.
ANL is looking for someone to join our small team on a casual basis at our new Organic Waste Recycling and Landscape Supplies facility at Weston NSW.
Duties will include:
- Picking (removing rubbish from the garden organics)
- Loading trucks and trailers
- General yard duties including gardening and mowing
- Assisting with counter sales and customer service
- Weighbridge operation
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- A strong focus on quality and attention to detail
- Previous landscaping/trade sales experience
- Knowledge of the landscaping products or building industry
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- Is committed to safe workplace practices
- Moderate computer skills
- Can work unsupervised
- Is a team player
Licences – not compulsory, though favourable:
- HR truck licence
- Forklift licence
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia need apply.