Site Manager - Kimbriki/Ingleside
About Australian Native Landscapes (ANL)
ANL is the leader in Horticultural manufacture and distribution on the East Coast of Australia. Celebrating 45 years of being in the industry ANL remains a family owned and operated business. ANL has the assets necessary to address the challenges of a new world and currently employs over 300 staff with horticultural production facilities and landscape supply sites and nursery’s throughout Sydney the Central west and Northern NSW.
About the Site & Role
ANL operates a Horticultural processing facility on behalf of Kimbriki Enterprises in which green waste and timber waste is received from the public and large contractors delivering kerb side green waste.
The green waste is processed onsite, composted and manufactured into numerous value added products for sale and further distribution throughout ANL’s other facilities.
Working with Kimbriki there is a strong focus on environmental factors and health & safety.
- Maintain a safe system of work that complies with ANL’s Zero harm philosophy & HSE legislation
- Maintain environmental activities within the facility
- Maintain site compliance
- Manage a small team of 14 staff including plant operators, mechanics and labourers
- Schedule daily production activities & rosters
- Weekly reporting to the Group Operations Manager
- Provide assistance and training to staff
- Passionate about production and maximising utilisation of production
- Innovative problem solver who enjoys team performance and can adapt quickly to change
- Working knowledge of production and or manufacturing processes
- Previous experience in horticulture and or the waste industry and or other manufacturing processing experience
- Previous experience supervising diverse teams
- Ability to multitask & manage competing priorities
- Experience with facilitating Safety and general site communications and start-up meetings
- Computer literacy
- Plant & equipment operation
Required Monday to Friday 7:00am to 4:30pm
Every second Saturday 7:30am to 1:00pm
Only experienced applicants who meet the selection criteria need apply. If you have the above essential experience and are looking for a new challenge please submit your resume with a cover to firstname.lastname@example.org