OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR / WEIGHBRIDGE OPERATOR - TEA GARDENS NSW
Australian Native Landscapes is currently seeking a full time Office Administrator / Weighbridge Operator to oversee the day to day running of its Tea Gardens Horticultural facility’s office.
Full Time - Immediate Start- Excellent Salary Negotiable based on experience.
Monday to Friday and half day Saturday work with training available to the right person with the right attitude.
To be considered for this great role, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
Reporting to the Site Manager, this position's responsibilities include;
- Serve customers in a timely and professional fashion upon their arrival at weighbridge,
- Complete Account/ cash / cheque payments in accordance with the customers trading terms,
- Maintain all records in accordance with company and legislative requirements,
- Maintain an organised office, including filing documents, managing records,
- Provide administrative support to Site Manager; and
- Demonstrate commitment to OH&S & Environmental policies.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills/ experience;
- Proven customer service skills and excellent communication & numeracy skills,
- Strong computer skills, specifically data entry, speed and accuracy,
- Ability to work as part of a small team,
- Friendly telephone manner; and
- Excellent time management / organisational skills.
The following skills/experience are desirable but not essential;
- Cash management experience; and
- Experience in Weighbridge/Cashier role or similar position.
- Experience with ABM (Advanced Business Manager)
- Experience with AUSFLEET Maintenance software.
If you meet these skills and qualifications, please forward your covering letter and resume to;email@example.com
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia need apply.