LANDSCAPE SUPPLY MANAGER
Australian Native Landscapes Pty Limited for over 50 years has serviced clients from developers, civil companies and landscapers, through to the general public and currently has an exciting opportunity available for a landscape supply manager at our Terrey Hills store.
We are seeking a highly motivated person to join our dedicated team.
The preferred applicant should have a horticultural/landscaping background or landscape supplies experience.
Applicants who are quick learners, have a great attitude in the work place and have excelled in a previous roll will also be welcomed.
The position will involve the day-to-day running of our Terrey Hills Landscape Supplies Division, dealing directly with our customers both commercial and retail.
We are looking for a successful applicant who can grow within the company and continue to expand the business in this area.
Most importantly we are looking for an all-rounder who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and give any task a go.
The role will require the applicant to take on tasks outside their main role, and have a willingness to help the team in any position if theneed arises.
The applicant needs to be flexible and able to adapt to change quickly, whilst making decisions on the run.
The successful applicant who thinks outside the box must possess:
- The ability to think quick and make wise decisions on the spot.
- React to changes spontaneously, and feel comfortable making important decisions on their own.
- A strong work ethic and goal orientated, self-motivated team player.
- The ability to bring an upbeat, outgoing personality into the workplace, and maintain a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues at all times.
- Proven sales skills, including face-to-face, counter sales and phone sales.
- An ability to work autonomously.
- The ability to populate and effectively manage staff rosters.
- The ability to multi-task, with exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Must have good computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple programs at once.
- Work towards a goal and help grow the business, your team and yourself.
- Be available to work weekday and weekend rosters.
- Ability to operate front end loaders and forklift desired but not essential.
- Clear communicator with a friendly, outgoing professional approach.
The following attributes would be highly regarded:
- Experience in customer sales.
- Experience in effectively leading teams and effectively managing them.
- Experience in the landscaping and horticultural industry.
- Experience driving a small loader or willingness and ability to quickly learn.
- Forklift License and experience.
The successful applicant would form part of a family owned Australian business and would receive an attractive salary package; Secure employment with an essential service company which has multiple government contracts. The support of an experienced management team. On-going training and development.
If this sounds like you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Huw on (02) 9450 1444.