Customer Service Officer
Landscape and Garden Centre - ANL Terrey Hills
Australian Native Landscapes Pty Ltd is a privately owned and operated business, trading for over 45 years and a leader in landscaping, agricultural and gardening supplies in Sydney and NSW.
Our Terrey Hills site is looking for an experienced Customer Service Officer to handle our wholesale and retail landscape supply sales.
Duties will include:
- Answering inbound telephone sales calls and enquiries from customers
- Taking sales orders by telephone, the internet and email
- Data entry (Invoicing and Quotes)
- Organising deliveries/despatch
- Reconciliation of daily orders
- Stock control
- Maintaining a clean workplace and yard
To be considered for this role you will need to possess the following:
- Proven customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to take ownership to deliver a seamless service to customers
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Able to make decisions
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment
- Driver license (C Manual)
- Fork lift license desirable
Experience in the landscape (or horticulture) industry and retail sales is highly desirable.
This is a busy full-time role where you will be required to work Saturdays and some Sundays as required with the appropriate days off during the following week.
Mature applicants are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time